New ask Hacker News story: Do you think writing backend with Python feels wrong?

Do you think writing backend with Python feels wrong?
5 by damacaner | 9 comments on Hacker News.
Because I think like that. I tried Django, Flask, FastAPI till now, maybe there is other frameworks that is good enough, but I only had experience with "production-ready" frameworks. And it feels... wrong? I don't know why, but it feels like something is wrong. In Django, I barely ever feel like coding. It was just writing config files, like I didn't feel like I was coding. Same in Flask and FastAPI. Development is so quick that I literally don't feel like coding. I mainly worked with GoLang till now, reinvented so many wheels, ventured into so many libraries, it felt "fuck yeah I am codin we are ballin". Python seems... too easy? You barely ever reinvent wheels, you have something in your head? Some freak made it a feature of FastAPI. "hey caner, can we do th....", yes you fucking can I don't even need to hear your question because a dude created a feature you wanted in Starlette. It is madness. Another example, you need to write lines of lines comments and markdown files for Swagger documentation in GoLang, FastAPI does that for you. Validators? Pydantic holds your hand. Yes, I am literally bickering about writing less code feels so wrong. But am I the only one? edit: I don't say fuck python and it's frameworks, I have tons of fun with it. and it pays the bills right now, so.... just a discuss and steam off post.