New ask Hacker News story: Thoughts on selling source code (Shopify and Quickbooks style web app)

Thoughts on selling source code (Shopify and Quickbooks style web app)
2 by brendaningram | 0 comments on Hacker News.
I've been working on this product in various forms for 20 years. It's never been a commercial product. It's effectively site building (e.g. Wix or Squarespace) plus e-commerce (e.g. Shopify or BigCommerce) plus accounting (e.g. Xero or Quickbooks) in the one app. Whenever I've run a business that required e-commerce and accounting I've been frustrated by having to use 2 different platforms and subscriptions, so I intended to write my own. Unfortunately I have lost interest in coding (20 years as a working software engineer) and I'd like to either sell the code or give it to someone that has the means and motivation to take it to market. I have no interest in any ongoing royalty or ownership. If anyone has thoughts on this, people that may be interested, advice... I'm all ears. Thanks :)