New ask Hacker News story: What causes me to quit my business attempts?

What causes me to quit my business attempts?
4 by Ptrulli | 1 comments on Hacker News.
Hi all, I have the entrepreneurial itch and have had such for numerous years. I tired my hand at various businesses; physical products on Amazonfba, affiliate marketing, podcasting, newsletters and so on. I always find my unmotivated to continue after some time. But I am unsure why, I start with excitement, which is short lived, the topics are no longer interesting causing me to slow down, stop and quit. Could this be the main reason? I find i am very much someone who likes to learn something as its exciting I enjoy creating but after that initial phase, I tend to get bored or unmotivated. My question is, has this happened to you and if so did you ever figure out why? Also, how did you reinforce good habits? Did you come across a resource that changed your perspective? If so can you share? This isnt easy for me so I thought id reach out. Thanks!