New ask Hacker News story: Stripe is holding over $200k of mine with no explanation

Stripe is holding over $200k of mine with no explanation
30 by RE88 | 4 comments on Hacker News.
Posted this before and didn't have anyone comment, hoping someone sees this and can assist. Stripe is holding over $200,000 in deposits on my account and I have spent hours trying to get a hold of someone higher up to release the funds. If I don't receive a large portion of the funds back by next week, I will not be able to make payroll for the employees and contractors that work for me and they will not be able to feed their families and pay rent. I've tried numerous emails and contacts at Stripe but NO ONE has been responsive or willing to let me speak to someone higher up who has the authority to release the funds. This is criminal as my business will have to shut down unless I receive a large portion of those funds, asap.