New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: What should I spend my money on after a decade of frugality?

Ask HN: What should I spend my money on after a decade of frugality?
6 by anonymous_sorry | 7 comments on Hacker News.
For the first decade or so of my working life I scrimped and saved. Over the the last few years, my salary has increased around five-fold. (Whilst I certainly don't have millions in the bank, I am apparently now in the top 98th percentile in my country by taxable income). Recently I bought a robot vacuum in a sale, something I would previously have dismissed as an expensive toy. I was pleasantly surprised how much value I got from it. Really I should have got one sooner. It makes me wonder what else might I be missing out on due to hang-ups about spending that are no longer appropriate to my situation? I've thought a reasonable amount about pensions, savings, giving, property, etc, so I'm not really talking about that sort of thing. I'm more interested in (relatively) small purchases I might have overlooked due to a decade of frugality.