New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: What are some good tech magazines?

Ask HN: What are some good tech magazines?
26 by basisword | 10 comments on Hacker News.
I spend so much of my work and leisure time on devices and have been trying to reduce this. For example, I've recently switched to an iPod Classic for a lot of my music listening which has been quite nice. I also spend a lot of time browsing and reading interesting articles, particularly on HN and want to replace some of that with 'offline' alternatives. When it comes to other hobbies (sports, music) I have found some great magazines still in circulation that can work as alternatives to browsing online. I'd love to hear your suggestions for tech related magazines, ideally things I can subscribe to and get monthly/quarterly. These should be varied enough to cover the kind of topics we see here on HN daily as opposed to super general tech news type magazines.