New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Do I put a work experience into my resume I’ve left distressed?

Ask HN: Do I put a work experience into my resume I’ve left distressed?
4 by exitoxic | 6 comments on Hacker News.
I‘ve left a startup after 6 months of internship although I’ve already signed a full time contract (cancelled that too). It was just too toxic for me and I got gas lighted a lot. Then I got a bad behaviour mark. I’ve heard that there is an unspoken rule that you have to work for at least a year before leaving. Now I’m hesitating putting that specific work experience into my resume (new employer might do a background check and call). I’m about to finish my bachelors degrees and I don’t have a lot of work experience to offer aside from team projects. How should I go about this? It’s been a year now.