New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Do You Like Stocks Crypto or Precious Metals for 2022?

Ask HN: Do You Like Stocks Crypto or Precious Metals for 2022?
2 by sigmaprimus | 3 comments on Hacker News.
I think I may have tricked myself into a confirmation bias when it comes to my personal thoughts on the subject. It seems the algorithms have decided I like watching TEOTWAWKI type videos on Youtube and now my personalized adds are all for Prepper items and Bullion. The stock markets have treated me quite well the last couple years but recently I have been feeling nervous. I like the concept of crypto but do not have a strong understanding of it beyond the general ideas. In some ways I wonder how many people really know what is going on, very similar to the pre 2008 derivatives market build up. I do like shiny things but am concerned that my current bullish mindset of precious metal might have more to do with being brainwashed to a certain extent from the media and advertising systems pushing that content to me. So I was hoping I could humbly ask the YC community members to share their opinions on investing in one, two or all three of these market spaces. As with anything regarding predicting the future there are no right or wrong answers and I understand any comments are opinions and not financial advice.:\ Thanks