New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Best current options for an FAQ site?

Ask HN: Best current options for an FAQ site?
2 by dogweather | 1 comments on Hacker News.
I'm creating a new Q&A site, and wondering what the current good platforms would be. I could code this from scratch, but holy cow I'd really prefer not to. :-) My use case: I'm a domain expert for the content, and also a senior dev. I'm comfortable with most programming languages and tools. Is Discourse a good choice? I don't necessarily need the forum, although its forum support is fantastic. Does it have good support (maybe with an extension) for FAQs? The Ghost Blogging platform also looks like very high quality, but on the downside it's not really a collaborative platform out of the box. How about static site generators? Jekyll or something else? If the Q&A is GitHub based, then that'd work, but it wouldn't be very accessible to non-techie people. Anything else I should consider? I'm ok with for-pay in addition to hosting my own.