New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Please help me get in touch with Apple's email privacy engineers

Ask HN: Please help me get in touch with Apple's email privacy engineers
9 by bengtan | 0 comments on Hacker News.
With Apple's recent announcements about blocking tracking pixels in emails, I wonder if they might also consider doing something about tracking links too. I wrote https://ift.tt/34nGLIw and I know of some techniques that can be used to bypass tracking links (ie. Discover the destination URL of a tracking link without actually crawling the tracking link). It would be great for privacy if Apple also started disrupting tracking links (and then the rest of the email service providers do so too). How do I get in touch with the Apple software engineer(s) who are working on email-privacy/anti-tracking-pixel software? I'm just a random no-name person on the Internet. Can anyone help me please? Thanks.