New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Have you found a good desk chair?

Ask HN: Have you found a good desk chair?
4 by DamnInteresting | 6 comments on Hacker News.
Despite my best efforts, in the past few years I have had no luck with desk chairs--each one I've had grows uncomfortable after 10-15 minutes of working. This discomfort manifests as sore legs, sore back, feeling too warm, poor seating posture, and similar inconveniences. I recognize the need to stand up and stretch periodically, but these uncomfy chairs make it really difficult to get into the zone. Have you found a chair that makes you happy? Given the amount of time I must spend at a keyboard, I am willing to spend real money. For reference, I am a 40ish 5'10" male with an average build (pandemic deterioration notwithstanding). I also have a treadmill desk, and it's great for humdrum work, but sometimes it is necessary to sit down and dig in when the task at hand is more challenging.