New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: How do you manage to work less than 8 hours despite full-time job?

Ask HN: How do you manage to work less than 8 hours despite full-time job?
4 by kipi999 | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Lately I saw some comments of people that claim they don't work 8 hours a day anymore, mostly because of their sanity, and they complete the same amount of work or even more. One of them spent 4 hours on coding and 2 hours for meetings and learning, which seems totally not feasible for me. I have a lot of activities and even one more hour a day (7 hours of daily work) would be a real blessing. I could use it for learning more programming stuff, but not necessarily related to my job. The questions are: How long is your typical flow state? How long are your breaks and how you use them? How do you remove distractions? Is there anything more I should know? Thank you in advance