New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Would you like a debugger for your mind?

Ask HN: Would you like a debugger for your mind?
2 by zoozla | 9 comments on Hacker News.
I'm trying to narrow down the market for a mental health app I'm working on and I stumbled on this idea of a "mental debugger". Looking for feedback on the idea (and can also show the prototype if anyone is interested). Here's what I think it will help you do: 1. Step through your thinking process to find and correct faults 2. Observe changes in your mental and emotional state in real time 3. Install exception handlers in your mind to know when you're off track 4. Break infinite thought loops so you can make decisions and take action 5. Kill resource draining mental background processes I'm targeting engineers with mental and emotional struggles and who have experience with either therapy or meditation (or are just naturally very introspective). Assuming this actually worked, would you want it?