New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: What specialties can get a senior web developer more salary?

Ask HN: What specialties can get a senior web developer more salary?
2 by lifeplusplus | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Say your salary is approaching $200k mark in few years. What directions can you go to be in better position from here... I realize just the salary isn't everything, esp given that you get taxed through nose. So maybe modest increase in salary but more chill job? How can you get .. to $400k? .. to position with more impact? .. more autonomy? .. social interaction? .. less stress? .. less coding? .. more fun? lots of things to optimize for but what does get you there? I know the things I need to do to become a better sr software developer: communication, architecture/system design, learn my tools, learn my stack in and out, delegating, coaching other devs, etc. It's great if you're happy with that. But frankly I'm feeling my passion for coding as work dwindling and would love to explore. I thought I wanted to be a technical product manager, until I realized it was basically middle management where you get worse of both sides.