New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: How to separate work / personal profiles online, keep privacy, and post?

Ask HN: How to separate work / personal profiles online, keep privacy, and post?
4 by poppy-easypost | 4 comments on Hacker News.
Generally, I don't care about karma on this site or any other. I tend to make accounts when I need to comment or post, and generally try to avoid it. In the case I am using the site at work, I will have my company name in the profile. This is both to indicate to myself that I'm on company time and this better be material to my work, and to promote the company - I'm using their time to post, at least get a little juice on it, no? But! Things talked about on this very site! Avoiding distractions, focus. Not feeding other "silos" and being a part of the indieweb / federated web instead of putting content on someone else's site. Privacy, anonymity, good opsec of separating profiles. Etc. But now I'm hiring, and my post isn't visible on the "Who is hiring" thread because I don't have karma. (I even work at a YC company, but that's beside the point.) I feel like it's not a bad thing that I don't have karma? I'm not a spammer? But I can't do the thing. Maybe that's the way things are supposed to be, but I sense probably not? Am I doing it wrong? What works?