New ask Hacker News story: Help HN: Google just blocked my site as deceptive site

Help HN: Google just blocked my site as deceptive site
22 by uploaderwin | 20 comments on Hacker News.
I run a website called Uploader window (www.uploader.win) that helps users to add an upload widget to their own apps or websites. This morning I got a message from google that my site has been blocked for being Deceptive and it has listed my homepage as the deceptive URL. Anybody who will open the site gets a big red screen with a warning. I've checked the source code by hand and everything I could check and I can't find any reason for hack or any security issues. The only possible reason I can think off is we have a demo on our homepage which allows users to upload test files to try out the uploader and we offer a 20MB test space to help users during development. All test files are deleted after 24 hours. I have also disabled both these features since. But Google didn't say if this was the cause. I've submitted a review to Google but not sure how long it will take. We have a paying customers and all sites which have our script are now showing this warning too. I am feeling super helpless and super scared how this is going to affect them. Do you know of any way I can expidite the review? Any thing you can suggest to help me?