New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Predict Stocks with Tweet Sentiment

Ask HN: Predict Stocks with Tweet Sentiment
2 by alphameta | 6 comments on Hacker News.
Hello everyone, I am new to DS/ML and currently trying my head on this project. I would like to predict the stock price for one or two day ahead based on the historic price and the tweet sentiment for that particular stock. Currently, I have around 350,000 tweets dataset for a particular stock and did sentiment analysis using Vader Lexicon analysis, and the stock dataset from yfinance. Plotted both the charts to see some correlation and found out twitter sentiment does have affect on the stock price. I am confused with how to use this sentiment to predict the stock or how should i proceed further with this project or is this something useless if I put it on my Resume. Thanks