New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Has anyone else been banned from Facebook for no reason?

Ask HN: Has anyone else been banned from Facebook for no reason?
2 by shubik22 | 0 comments on Hacker News.
I haven't had a personal Facebook account for several years, but recently made one so I could post ads for the business I recently started. The only thing I've done on this account is 1) create a page for my business and 2) attempt to create an ad for my business. First my account was blocked from advertising; this was resolved by 1) giving Facebook my mobile phone number 2) uploading picture of a photo ID, and 3) filing an appeal. The appeal was granted, and my ad started running. Then last night I was locked out of my account entirely; I'm getting a message that I did something which violated Facebook's community standards (which is odd, given I haven't done practically anything at all with this account). Facebook asked me to upload a photo showing my face and said they would review my appeal. Now the only screen I can see when I attempt to access my Facebook account says "We Received Your Information. If we still find that your account didn't follow our Community Standards, it will remain disabled. We're always looking out for the security of people on Facebook, so until then you can't use your account." Has this happened to anyone else before? Anyone have any tips for what I can do here, other than just wait? Honestly baffling considering I haven't done anything that I'd imagine an automated system misconstruing as violating any community standards.