New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Any domain registrars with strong privacy protections?

Ask HN: Any domain registrars with strong privacy protections?
4 by johnny_b_g | 0 comments on Hacker News.
I'm looking to find the best registrars that have the best privacy protections. Before you ask: no, I'm not "up to no good in my neighborhood" - just that given the toxicity of the world out there, I simply want to use the best tools to protect my privacy as much as possible (ie. plan ahead). I know many registrars have the usual 'privacy shield' options (sometimes for free) that will provide an anonymized whois listing (with custom registrar-provided email address for forwarding, etc.), but I'm wondering what other, better tools others might provide (for example, I've seen one that offers full snail mail and fax forwarding as well). I'm also looking for something that, ideally, has a track record of providing strong protections, either through security, and/or through their processes. For example, I wouldn't want to use a registrar where an employee could easily be bought out to expose private information, or one that would do so without any proper vetting or pushback (if, say, a troll decided to be a nuisance and put in unwarranted requests for that info). Of course, I fully realize that most, if not all, registrars will ultimately require valid identity, and would have to comply with valid and warranted requests, should these ever occur. What registrar(s) do you use or would recommend, and what tools and features do they have to enhance privacy?